1. A non-profit online community of Southeast – Asians who are living far away from home.
2. We are opened to
– those who are or are about to married to Germans/Europeans
– singles or Asian couples on duty here
– European with Asian spouse
– Asian with European spouse
– YOU, someone who is interested in getting to know our cultures, countries, foods and people.
While keeping us in close contacts with one another, this is a chance for us to show and for others to learn a bit about the Southeast Asia Cultures.
3. The club will serve as a place to meet and get together. It is a place for members interacting, encouraging and helping each other out at times of need, a very much at home feel.
4. Organizing and coordinating social and cultural activities.
5. Event: Buffet lunch in Asian restaurant or potluck dinner for Hari Raya, Chinese New Year and Deepavali. Take part in yearly cultural event.
6. Building a network/contact across cities and town in Germany, the Netherlands and other parts of Europe. With this, members can be reached out easily and regularly meetings for small group in different parts of Germany or Europe can be made possible.